Peikko Italia is holding seminar about Precast buildings and industrial floors: design of the structural connections in Modena, Italy 20th June.
The main objectives of the seminar are:
- To give info about the behaviour of the connections of precast structures in seismic areas and to give instruments for their design.
- Illustrate the news about design, execution and check of the industrial floors according to the new guide lines CNR, DT 211.
The speeches will be held from:
- Eng. Lorenzo Bianco: CEO Peikko Italia Srl
- Eng. Elena Camnasio: R&D Peikko Group Oy
- Eng. Roberto Nascimbene: CEO Mosayk Srl
- Eng. Gian Luigi Pirovano: Specialist in forensic engineering, expert in technologies and problems of deterioration of building materials
- The seminar will give 6 credits (CFP) to the engineers that will participate
See event page (in Italy)
Location: Una Hotel, Modena, Italy
Contact person: Lorenzo Bianco